Comment on page
The Graph Advocates is a community-driven initiative serving as a portal into web3 for people all across the world. Advocates have the unique opportunity to learn and contribute to The Graph community and web3 mission. Anyone can become an Advocate and subsequently join the Graph AdvocatesDAO.
The Graph Advocates Program empowers members of The Graph’s ecosystem to drive community development and growth by sharing contributions through six different roles types:
- Event EvangelistHost local events, attend regional events, and participate in in-person or online community events.
- Content CreatorCreate content about web3 and The Graph, including articles, videos, infographics, memes or GIFs.
- Text TranslatorTranslate The Graph and other community documentation, material, and social posts into other languages.
- Community CarePost answers to questions or share educational resources in The Graph Forum, Telegram, Discord, or Reddit.
- Technical TeacherTeach others how to actively participate and contribute in web3 and The Graph ecosystem.
- Web3 WelcomerAccelerate greater education and adoption of web3 and The Graph throughout the world.
There are many benefits of participating as an Advocate. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about building a brighter future, understands The Graph’s vision, and is motivated to contribute and help others.
Access unique educational opportunities