General Documentation
DRAFT
Everything delegators need to know
What is query fee cut and indexing reward cut?
The queryFeeCut and indexingRewardCut values are delegation parameters that the Indexer may set along with cooldownBlocks to control the distribution of GRT between the indexer and their delegators. See the last steps in Staking in the Protocol for instructions on setting the delegation parameters.
  • queryFeeCut - the % of query fee rebates accumulated on a subgraph that will be distributed to the indexer. If this is set to 95%, the indexer will receive 95% of the query fee rebate pool when an allocation is claimed with the other 5% going to the delegators.
  • indexingRewardCut - the % of indexing rewards accumulated on a subgraph that will be distributed to the indexer. If this is set to 95%, the indexer will receive 95% of the indexing rewards pool when an allocation is closed and the delegators will split the other 5%.
Last modified 9mo ago
Copy link